Rick Ross Super Excited After Receiving Made-In-NigeriaFootwear by Zubair
American rapper and entrepreneur Rick Ross popularly known as Rozay has received a made in Nigeria footwear by Nigerian shoe brand Zubair Footwear after he liked and commented on the designers instagram post that he wanted the loafers.
The rapper who was the first artist signed to Diddy's Ciroc Entertainment and has received Grammy nominations wrote: "LOVE THIS BOSS LOAFERS" and "I WANT THESE".
Few days after dropping the comments, Ross was so delighted when he recieved the footwear from Zubair that he took to his snapchat, made a short video to give a shout-out to the designer and captioned "Let's support Zubair footwear" and also promised to wear them to the next Grammy awards or Met Gala and other major red-carpet events.
The lovely velvet loafers with monogram also has Ross's alternative name "Rozay" printed on them.
- Actor, Badaiki Erom Shaggy Welcomes first Baby girl with Lover in US
- Nollywood Actor, Olorode Muyiwa Clears his Car After Two Months
- Nollywood Actor, Nelson Ezeoha is Dead
- Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Beaten up by Neighbour’s Hubby (photos)
- I’ve Reached out to Mercy Aigbe, I’m Truly Sorry for my Actions…Actress, Toyin Aimakhu
- Music duo, Mamuzee Twins Bereaved as Mum Dies After Going into Coma
- God will Never Forgive Mamuzee Twins for Abandoning their Mother…Singer, Daddy Showkey
- Super Eagles Player, Raheem Lawal Surprise Mother with Multi-million Naira Mansion