Rick Ross Super Excited After Receiving Made-In-NigeriaFootwear by Zubair
American rapper and entrepreneur Rick Ross popularly known as Rozay has received a made in Nigeria footwear by Nigerian shoe brand Zubair Footwear after he liked and commented on the designers instagram post that he wanted the loafers.
The rapper who was the first artist signed to Diddy's Ciroc Entertainment and has received Grammy nominations wrote: "LOVE THIS BOSS LOAFERS" and "I WANT THESE".
Few days after dropping the comments, Ross was so delighted when he recieved the footwear from Zubair that he took to his snapchat, made a short video to give a shout-out to the designer and captioned "Let's support Zubair footwear" and also promised to wear them to the next Grammy awards or Met Gala and other major red-carpet events.
The lovely velvet loafers with monogram also has Ross's alternative name "Rozay" printed on them.
- Nollywood Actor, Mr Latin Emerges as TAMPAN Presid
- Actor, Ken Erics Releases New Single ‘INOZIKWA OME
- Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie dies of Stroke in
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Conferred with
- Too Much Sauce, Too Much Juice from Nollywood Actr
- Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah’s Brother Now Bri
- Checkout Stunning Photos of Actress, Egbenya Chris
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Celebrates Mother as She T