Rick Ross Super Excited After Receiving Made-In-NigeriaFootwear by Zubair
American rapper and entrepreneur Rick Ross popularly known as Rozay has received a made in Nigeria footwear by Nigerian shoe brand Zubair Footwear after he liked and commented on the designers instagram post that he wanted the loafers.
The rapper who was the first artist signed to Diddy's Ciroc Entertainment and has received Grammy nominations wrote: "LOVE THIS BOSS LOAFERS" and "I WANT THESE".
Few days after dropping the comments, Ross was so delighted when he recieved the footwear from Zubair that he took to his snapchat, made a short video to give a shout-out to the designer and captioned "Let's support Zubair footwear" and also promised to wear them to the next Grammy awards or Met Gala and other major red-carpet events.
The lovely velvet loafers with monogram also has Ross's alternative name "Rozay" printed on them.
- Potato Potahto heads to African cinemas, Set to premiere in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana
- Singer, Wande Coal, Celebrates Birthday Today
- Reggae Lovers Remember Late Reggae Legend, Lucky Dube
- Tagbo Umeikes Burial Arrangement in Progress
- Actor, Kolade Oyewande Bereaved, Loses Father
- Singer, Wizkid Gets Nominated for MOBO Awards
- Singer, Aphro Dija Steps out with her Hubby
- Only Intelligent People Watch my Lovers Movies…Adeniyi Johnson Defends Lover in Public