Rick Ross Super Excited After Receiving Made-In-NigeriaFootwear by Zubair
American rapper and entrepreneur Rick Ross popularly known as Rozay has received a made in Nigeria footwear by Nigerian shoe brand Zubair Footwear after he liked and commented on the designers instagram post that he wanted the loafers.
The rapper who was the first artist signed to Diddy's Ciroc Entertainment and has received Grammy nominations wrote: "LOVE THIS BOSS LOAFERS" and "I WANT THESE".
Few days after dropping the comments, Ross was so delighted when he recieved the footwear from Zubair that he took to his snapchat, made a short video to give a shout-out to the designer and captioned "Let's support Zubair footwear" and also promised to wear them to the next Grammy awards or Met Gala and other major red-carpet events.
The lovely velvet loafers with monogram also has Ross's alternative name "Rozay" printed on them.
Add Your Comment
- If Your Children Don’t Play with you, there is Problem…Singer, Timi Dakolo
- Actor, Ime Bishop Welcomes Another Baby Girl
- Daniel Ademinokan Cooks for Actress, Stella Damasus as they Celebrate Thanksgiving in US
- Actor, Don Brymo Turns 51
- OAP, Frank Edoho Lands Another Game Show Deal
- Singer, Daddy Showkey Begins Burial Plans as he Mourns Late Mother-in-law
- Singer, Johnny Drille Brags how he Used his last Penny to Learn Music Production
- Exposed!! Why Actress, Faithia Williams Deleted her Ex-hubby Photos