I Did Masturbate as an Adolescent, I feel Guilty About it…Actor, Majid Michel
Popular Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel, in a recent interview on Starr Chat Wednesday, was asked about his opinion on masturbation and he stressed that it is a sin to indulge in such.
The actor admitted to have practiced the act while growing up but pointed out that it is actually a sin to do such even though it is not written in the Bible.
According to him, “he feels guilty about the act as he advice that still practicing it to put a stop to it. “I think that every adolescent has masturbated before. I feel guilty about it, I feel very dirty about it…there’s a lot of debate about masturbation being a sin or not but I think it’s a sin. There is nothing said about it in the bible, nowhere in the scripture, but it is a sin completely.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle