I Did Masturbate as an Adolescent, I feel Guilty About it…Actor, Majid Michel
Popular Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel, in a recent interview on Starr Chat Wednesday, was asked about his opinion on masturbation and he stressed that it is a sin to indulge in such.
The actor admitted to have practiced the act while growing up but pointed out that it is actually a sin to do such even though it is not written in the Bible.
According to him, “he feels guilty about the act as he advice that still practicing it to put a stop to it. “I think that every adolescent has masturbated before. I feel guilty about it, I feel very dirty about it…there’s a lot of debate about masturbation being a sin or not but I think it’s a sin. There is nothing said about it in the bible, nowhere in the scripture, but it is a sin completely.”
- Kemi Otegbade Allegedly goes into Hiding, Issues Dud Cheque to Eniola Badmus Others
- Actress, princess Chineke gets Lovely Gift from Male Fan (Photo)
- Actress, , Adediwura Set to Support 150 Widows in Nigeria
- Actress, Queen Nwokoye Angry Over Fake Nollywood ‘Wakanda’ Poster
- Veteran Actor, Pat Ata looking Cute, Set to Return to Nollywood
- Actress, Onyii Alexx Steps out in Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Massive Backside
- Singer, Timaya Spoils Mother with Great love
- “I didn't set out to be a Single Parent”…Actress, Oge Okoye