General News | 5 October 2017 09:29 CET

Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Welcomes Another Set of Twins

Hmm, God is indeed awesome and his powers is just beyond humans comprehension as he has just proven that in the life of popular Yoruba actress, Taiwo Aromokun, as she just welcomed twins.

The actress who happens to be a twin is already blessed with twins boys and now she has just welcomed another set of twins.

The actress has been based in the US for a while now and sometime in July, she celebrated her twins who became a year older.

Sharing the good news of the delivery of her twins she wrote, “I am truly blessed and highly favour, when God talk about dancing all throughout this month ,I didn't know it will start very soon ,my people help me thank God ,who has made me laugh and dance for joy ,again by giving me another double Blessing of twins again ,,Abba father I am grateful ,I don't know why you love me so much ,welcome my bundle of joy, God bless both of you for me in Jesus name.”

[B]A 50-year old retired Customs officer turned native doctor, Akin Babalola, has been convicted and handed two years imprisonment without an option of fine for defrauding a 72-year old woman, Mrs Dinah Grace over ‘love portion’.[/B] T
[B]Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has joined some Nigerians in criticizing the recently built statue of South African president, Jacob Zuma, in Imo state.[/B] The singer and some Nigerians were shocked at the news and pictures of
[B]Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has kind of been silent for a while and that is because she has been hijacked by friends while traveling on a business trip.[/B] The actress shared her fun story by letting her fans know that she is doing fine
[B]The reigning Face Of Nigeria World winner Ijeoma Okafor Maryann has been engaged by her long time friend Julius Ekweozor, the General Overseer Of Charismatic Restoration City.[/B] ‎ The exclusive engagement hangout followed lovely photo ses
[B]A cross-section of Nigerians has commended the President, General Muhammadu Buhari, for his deft management of what could easily have blown into a national crisis – the exchanges between the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe