General News | 5 October 2017 09:29 CET

Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Welcomes Another Set of Twins

Hmm, God is indeed awesome and his powers is just beyond humans comprehension as he has just proven that in the life of popular Yoruba actress, Taiwo Aromokun, as she just welcomed twins.

The actress who happens to be a twin is already blessed with twins boys and now she has just welcomed another set of twins.

The actress has been based in the US for a while now and sometime in July, she celebrated her twins who became a year older.

Sharing the good news of the delivery of her twins she wrote, “I am truly blessed and highly favour, when God talk about dancing all throughout this month ,I didn't know it will start very soon ,my people help me thank God ,who has made me laugh and dance for joy ,again by giving me another double Blessing of twins again ,,Abba father I am grateful ,I don't know why you love me so much ,welcome my bundle of joy, God bless both of you for me in Jesus name.”

Singer, Lil Kesh has given his fans something to discuss about after he shared a picture of himself sleeping with a mannequin on his bed. He admitted that he was desperately in need of someone to cuddle and his little figure was what was available
The Obijackson Foundation\'s event, FACE OF OKIJA, is an annual cultural and music festival which showcases the rich cultural Igbo heritage with the aim of empowering the youth, supporting the arts, and exhibiting good social dedicated work. T
Lovers of the Nigerian entertainment industry have endured enough from Davido and his potential in-law, Dele Momodu, after their brief misunderstanding which has lingered for long. The two celebrities fell apart after Davido and his babymama, Soph
It was indeed a great weekend for Nollywood actor, Khing C. Bassey, as he travelled home to officially make his long-time lover his wife forever. The actor and his now wife were already blessed with a son and have been doing fine until recently wh
CEO of Ebony productions, Mo’Abudu, has come out to appreciate Nigerians for helping making the much talked about movie, ‘The Wedding Party 2’ a success. Mo could not hide her joy after the movie wrecked in N20 million in just th