Celebrity | 5 October 2017 09:03 CET

I Reject Miscarriage in my Life, Never Joke with such…Actress, Yvonne Jegede Blast

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede, is not happy with some part of the media especially those that just chose to write rubbish about celebrity just for the sake of traffic.

The actress got furious recently after news went viral that she has had miscarriage as her stomach no longer protrude like some months back.

Yvonne, who has been maintaining a quiet life after marriage, decided to address the issue by stating that when one has a miscarriage it means the child died and for her, that is not the case.

In her words, “If you want any information about me, my phone number isn't that difficult to get. It will be appreciated if you referred to it as rumors and not claiming you called any bloody "Sources close to nobody". Miscarriage means the death of a child and should not be joked with. You don't have to wish me bad because you are looking for news. Miscarriage is not what you joke about. I reject miscarriage (It will never happen to me, because I am God's own).”

[B]A 50-year old retired Customs officer turned native doctor, Akin Babalola, has been convicted and handed two years imprisonment without an option of fine for defrauding a 72-year old woman, Mrs Dinah Grace over ‘love portion’.[/B] T
[B]Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has joined some Nigerians in criticizing the recently built statue of South African president, Jacob Zuma, in Imo state.[/B] The singer and some Nigerians were shocked at the news and pictures of
[B]Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has kind of been silent for a while and that is because she has been hijacked by friends while traveling on a business trip.[/B] The actress shared her fun story by letting her fans know that she is doing fine
[B]The reigning Face Of Nigeria World winner Ijeoma Okafor Maryann has been engaged by her long time friend Julius Ekweozor, the General Overseer Of Charismatic Restoration City.[/B] ‎ The exclusive engagement hangout followed lovely photo ses
[B]A cross-section of Nigerians has commended the President, General Muhammadu Buhari, for his deft management of what could easily have blown into a national crisis – the exchanges between the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe