Celebrity | 5 October 2017 09:03 CET

I Reject Miscarriage in my Life, Never Joke with such…Actress, Yvonne Jegede Blast

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede, is not happy with some part of the media especially those that just chose to write rubbish about celebrity just for the sake of traffic.

The actress got furious recently after news went viral that she has had miscarriage as her stomach no longer protrude like some months back.

Yvonne, who has been maintaining a quiet life after marriage, decided to address the issue by stating that when one has a miscarriage it means the child died and for her, that is not the case.

In her words, “If you want any information about me, my phone number isn't that difficult to get. It will be appreciated if you referred to it as rumors and not claiming you called any bloody "Sources close to nobody". Miscarriage means the death of a child and should not be joked with. You don't have to wish me bad because you are looking for news. Miscarriage is not what you joke about. I reject miscarriage (It will never happen to me, because I am God's own).”

1 hour ago
Singer, Lil Kesh has given his fans something to discuss about after he shared a picture of himself sleeping with a mannequin on his bed. He admitted that he was desperately in need of someone to cuddle and his little figure was what was available
The Obijackson Foundation\'s event, FACE OF OKIJA, is an annual cultural and music festival which showcases the rich cultural Igbo heritage with the aim of empowering the youth, supporting the arts, and exhibiting good social dedicated work. T
Lovers of the Nigerian entertainment industry have endured enough from Davido and his potential in-law, Dele Momodu, after their brief misunderstanding which has lingered for long. The two celebrities fell apart after Davido and his babymama, Soph
It was indeed a great weekend for Nollywood actor, Khing C. Bassey, as he travelled home to officially make his long-time lover his wife forever. The actor and his now wife were already blessed with a son and have been doing fine until recently wh
CEO of Ebony productions, Mo’Abudu, has come out to appreciate Nigerians for helping making the much talked about movie, ‘The Wedding Party 2’ a success. Mo could not hide her joy after the movie wrecked in N20 million in just th