Ray Moni Takes Over Boss Nation Music Record Label
The former manager of the NKZ music great, Ray Moni has officially taken over Boss Nation Music Record Label.
Ray Moni, a Ghanaian successful businessman takes over the giant record label as the new CEO, SeancityGh can report.
Talking about what motivated this move and what he brings on the table as the new manager of Boss Nation, Moni said his longstanding relationship with the former CEO, Lil Win motivated the move.
"Kwadwo has been a brother to me since day one. I like everything about Boss Nation and that motivated this move. Now, a lot of plans are coming on board. I want to take Boss Nation to a different level," he told SeancityGh.
Ray Moni is the general manager of Dannipharma Ltd, CEO of RM Pub and Grill, CEO of Phiziles Entertainment, manager for Black Stars striker, Richmond Boakye Yiadom.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle