Ray Moni Takes Over Boss Nation Music Record Label
The former manager of the NKZ music great, Ray Moni has officially taken over Boss Nation Music Record Label.
Ray Moni, a Ghanaian successful businessman takes over the giant record label as the new CEO, SeancityGh can report.
Talking about what motivated this move and what he brings on the table as the new manager of Boss Nation, Moni said his longstanding relationship with the former CEO, Lil Win motivated the move.
"Kwadwo has been a brother to me since day one. I like everything about Boss Nation and that motivated this move. Now, a lot of plans are coming on board. I want to take Boss Nation to a different level," he told SeancityGh.
Ray Moni is the general manager of Dannipharma Ltd, CEO of RM Pub and Grill, CEO of Phiziles Entertainment, manager for Black Stars striker, Richmond Boakye Yiadom.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong