City Flame | 29 September 2017 16:49 CET

Eedris AbdulKareem is a Dirty Igbo Smoker and Needs to get a Job

Singer, Timaya, has not been able to ignore the some of the dirty things self exiled singer, Eedris AbdulKareem said about him of recent and has decided o speak fire.

Timaya blast Eedris making it known to him that all the time he was with him as his backup singer, he never gave him a penny to survive yet he remained loyal because he needed to learn.

He further accused Eedris of not helping people as he always thinks about himself and now coming on social media to say rubbish about him.

Acording to Timaya, “This Eedris Abulkareem guy needs to shup up, you are telling me that I’m an ingrate and forgot you, how did you treat me? Look at this idiot fool, because I did not say anything and I even call your name now because I was just a f*cking backup artiste and you’re not even appreciative? Do you even know my name? you regarded me like a nobody. Look at this fool, I pay my transport to your shows because I was learning and you have never paid me one day. You disregard people, how many people don blow through you? How many people have you helped? Where are all the people with you then, you are now talking because people never answer you abi? You’re an idiot, don’t come near me, go and ask Patoranking, Runtown and the likes that were under me, even them Skales, I give everybody role but you go just come on social media. I use to be your backup artiste and 2face was still there, 2face is big now where the f*ck are you? Don’t blame people, go and work, dirty looking Igbo smoker, f*ck you.”

2 days ago
Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
2 days ago
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
2 days ago
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
2 days ago
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
2 days ago
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb