My ex-wife was not Being Submissive in the Marriage…Actor, Chris Attoh
It is no longer news that popular Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh and his pretty Nigerian wife, Damilola Adegbite, have gone their separate ways.
The couple shocked many after the news of their breakup went viral of recent and now, Chris has come out to share part of the things that led to their breakup.
According to Chris in a recent chat with Bola Ray on Starr Chat, he alleged that his ex-wife was not always submissive in the marriage and that is an issue.
According to him, “a woman who does not submit to the husband and trust his instincts is not going to be successful in marriage. I think that we have forgotten about the fundamentals of marriage. When you love someone, it’s important to be able to forgive, respect and submit. As a woman you need to trust the captain of the ship. It’s truly important if you want peace in your home.”
“If you are a Christian, it is your bible that will take you through your wedding days. Everything happens for a reason. I have a beautiful baby boy, a wealth of experience and a lot of work to do.”
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Mark Birthday With Hot Photos
- Singer, Benita Okojie Seeks How Many Years she Can Breastfeed her Baby
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin gets New range Rover Evoque from ‘Sugar daddy’
- New Boss: Singer, Kiss Daniel gets N14 Million Neck Chain
- Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar Steps out Without Bra
- Stop Body Shaming me, I’m fat in the Right Places…Moyo Lawal
- Come out from Hiding and Shine…Actress, Kemi korede begs Lola Margret
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Gets 28 Cakes for her 40th Birthday (photos)