Nollywood Affairs | 29 September 2017 08:23 CET

I’ll Marry my Hubby a Million Times…Actor, Emeka Ossai’s Wife Gushes

Nollywood actor, Emeka Ossai, will forever be grateful to God for blessing him with such a lovely wife, Jumai, who has been able to endure with him all through.

Being married is not an easy institution considering the various pressures one goes through from family and other factors but the actor has been able to protect his home and the smiles has not stopped for one day.

Jumai has been able to endure the challenges that comes with marriage and she has been able to be that supportive wife that she has just promised her hubby that she will keep loving him no matter what.

“Formidable Force !!! I will marry you a million times over Booboo. My butter scotch, husband of life, my husband of no regret , Olowo ori mi , My dream come true.......... Sorry peeps I am in love with my boo n I can't help but express it lol.”

[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar