Comedian, Buchi Welcomes Baby Girl with Wife
One of Nigeria’s comedians, Onyebuchi Ojieh better known as Buchi, has just welcomed a baby girl with his wife.
The comedian got married to his wife earlier in the year and together they have just been blessed with a cute baby girl which they welcomed in a Texas hospital.
According to the comedian who shared the good news, wrote, “My pretty little angle. AZMIN LARISA OJIEH ..daddy's little gal..join me celebrate GOD's greatness on our family.Daddy loves you Az.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle