The Media don’t like Supporting Ghetto Youths…singer, Patoranking Alleges
Singer, Patoranking, seems to have been hurt by some things he feels the media has not ben doing well especially for him.
The singer took to his social media to make a subtle shade at the media claiming that they don’t like seeing a ghetto youth do well and they never support them.
According to him, “They Hate to see a Ghetto Youth Win. The Media never Support Us, but who cares when we Have God and the People.”
It is not yet clear where he feels hurt because he has been getting massive airplays of his songs yet he did not give a clue on what the problem is.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong