Your Fight is Disturbing my Show Publicity…Basketmouth Tells P-Sqaure
Comedian, Basketmouth is not happy with the way the fight between the P-Square brothers seems to over shadow his show which is coming up on 30th of September, 2017.
The comedian took to social media to question why they could not hold their fight until his show is over as all the attention has been diverted to the fight.
Not every celebrity are ready to step into the fight of the brothers but Basketmouth’s only concern is the fact that they are disturbing his publicity with their fight.
In his words, “why una no wait until after my show on Saturday before una fight this fight? You guys are distracting my publicity naaa. Wetin sef, anyway, Lords of The Ribs with Basketmouth live on 30th Sept.”
- Photos from Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop’s Child Dedication
- Actress, Patience Ozokwo Speaks on gender Equality
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Goes Raunchy for 40th Birthday celebration
- Actress, Kate Henshaw Looking like a Billion Bucks
- DJ SOSE TURNED THE BIG BROTHER ‘DOUBLE WAHALA” HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN
- Actor, Eric Anderson Gears up Ahead of Birthday celebration
- Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo looks Bold in Agabda Outfit
- Miss Orient Nigeria 2018,Queen Glory Ikpejip releases Official photo shoot