Your Fight is Disturbing my Show Publicity…Basketmouth Tells P-Sqaure
Comedian, Basketmouth is not happy with the way the fight between the P-Square brothers seems to over shadow his show which is coming up on 30th of September, 2017.
The comedian took to social media to question why they could not hold their fight until his show is over as all the attention has been diverted to the fight.
Not every celebrity are ready to step into the fight of the brothers but Basketmouth’s only concern is the fact that they are disturbing his publicity with their fight.
In his words, “why una no wait until after my show on Saturday before una fight this fight? You guys are distracting my publicity naaa. Wetin sef, anyway, Lords of The Ribs with Basketmouth live on 30th Sept.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Seyi Edun Explains Why She Stopped Picking Adeniyi’s Calls
- Actor, Adeniyi Johnson gets Surprise Visit from Lover in US
- Actress, Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Killer Curves in Pink Outfit
- Tope Oshin’s Documentary ‘Nigeria: Shooting It Like A Woman’ To Air On BBC
- MR EAZI GIVES ANOTHER THRILLING PERFORMANCE AT JAY Z’S CHARITY EVENT
- Actress Peggy Ovire Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Photos
- Singer, Paul Okoye Teaches Son Music Production
- Singer, Flavour Nabania under Fire for Kissing Daughter