I’ve Been Doing Music for 18years, Can’t Stop Now…Paul Okoye
Singer, Paul Okoye of the P-Square fame, might not be having it rosy with his brother, Peter Okoye, as they have gone their separate ways but that has not stopped them from singing.
While Peter has been doing solo shows himself, Paul is already in the studio trying to put one or two singles together just to prove how good he is in his craft.
Paul recently shared with his fans that he has been doing music for 18years now and still counting and with whatever is going on, that will not make him stop now.
“Same voice same music....and still working #music .... been doing this over 18yrs+ can't stop now,” he wrote.
- Photos from Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop’s Child Dedication
- Actress, Patience Ozokwo Speaks on gender Equality
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Goes Raunchy for 40th Birthday celebration
- Actress, Kate Henshaw Looking like a Billion Bucks
- DJ SOSE TURNED THE BIG BROTHER ‘DOUBLE WAHALA” HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN
- Actor, Eric Anderson Gears up Ahead of Birthday celebration
- Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo looks Bold in Agabda Outfit
- Miss Orient Nigeria 2018,Queen Glory Ikpejip releases Official photo shoot