My Wife Really Gave my Life a Meaning…Actor, Yemi Solade Celebrates wife
These our Nollywood actors shaaaa, they really have good taste for pretty women though no wonder lots of the single actors don’t rush to settle down like that.
Nollywood actor, Yemi Solade, is a case study as he and his pretty wife just celebrated their over 12years of love life together.
The actor who is blessed with three lovely kids, could not help it but to appreciate the woman who has been able to understand him and stayed through thick and thin just to see that the family remains united all through the years.
In his happy mood of his anniversary, he wrote, “It's Our Wedding Anniversary..... All Honour, Glory, Adoration, Adulation To GOD alone! I Can't Thank And Appreciate This Unique Lady Of Inestimable Value Enough For Coming Into My Life And Giving It A Meaning. Her Strength Is My Courage.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle