Hate has no Place in my Life…Peter Okoye’s Wife Speaks
The rift between the P-Square brothers, Paul and Peter Okoye, is not getting any rosy as the brothers are far from allowing peace to reign.
Recently, Paul has been giving some hint on what could possibly be brewing in the family but he never mentioned any name.
The brothers have even gone far by doing their individual thing with Peter currently going for shows without his brother who just returned from seeing his new twins.
It would be recalled that recently, Paul hinted that only a woman can come in between peaceful brothers and many tried to decode whom he was referring to with fingers pointing at Peter’s wife, Lola Omotayo.
Well, everything is still on allegation but that has not stopped Lola from breaking the silence as she says peace is the only way for one to move forward as hate has no value in her world.
According to Lola, ''Good evening my lovelies….please leave footprints of kindness and love wherever you go. Love is the only way and peace of mind is the ultimate goal in this life of ours. Hate has no place in my world, never has, never will..Have a blessed evening #preachlovenothate #superwoman #thankfulnomatterwhat #humilityisthenewsexy #Godblessusall #proudlynigerian #proudlyrussian #proudlyafrican #proudlyyoruba..
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong