Calabash | 16 September 2017 09:29 CET

Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Plans to have Butt Surgery

Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor, has disclosed her plans to her fans of wanting to have a butt surgery before the end of the year.

The actress stated that the reason for her decision was based on the fact that people make mockery of her flat backside which has given her serious concern.

Cossy already is blessed with large milk factory and she is hoping of having the surgery done in Nigeria after coming in contact with a doctor who can handle such case.

In her words, “Hahahahaha.... Seriously thinking of getting a butt surgery. BBL..fat transfer from Tummy to ass... Heard a certified Nigerian surgeon is doing BBL in vgc. @grandvillemedlaser Seen pictures and I think I can trust my body to him. Anyway do you think I need it. Benefits of having big butt includes having wide butt to cover the whole toilet seat so that when u mess it stays locked down till you flush. Anyway will get mine done by December or January. Tired of being called flat butt... Just because my butt is so humble. . Hahaha praise my butt and tell me a sweet lie that it's perky and so biggggg ... then maybe I will change my mind. And let the ass stay forever humble.”

[B]A 50-year old retired Customs officer turned native doctor, Akin Babalola, has been convicted and handed two years imprisonment without an option of fine for defrauding a 72-year old woman, Mrs Dinah Grace over ‘love portion’.[/B] T
[B]Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has joined some Nigerians in criticizing the recently built statue of South African president, Jacob Zuma, in Imo state.[/B] The singer and some Nigerians were shocked at the news and pictures of
[B]Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has kind of been silent for a while and that is because she has been hijacked by friends while traveling on a business trip.[/B] The actress shared her fun story by letting her fans know that she is doing fine
[B]The reigning Face Of Nigeria World winner Ijeoma Okafor Maryann has been engaged by her long time friend Julius Ekweozor, the General Overseer Of Charismatic Restoration City.[/B] ‎ The exclusive engagement hangout followed lovely photo ses
[B]A cross-section of Nigerians has commended the President, General Muhammadu Buhari, for his deft management of what could easily have blown into a national crisis – the exchanges between the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe