Mrs Tourism UN Educates women on breast cancer, shares kits in ikota village
Ignorance continues to be the major challenge in the fight against breast cancer, it was on the basis of this that Mrs Ebele Enemchukwu in her capacity as Mrs Tourism United Nations World in conjunction with the WABIO Foundation took the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign to the women of Ikota Village where self examination kits were distributed after a short lecture.
The Battle continues as the WABIO Foundation which was officially unveiled a few months ago under the distinguished chairmanship of Senator Florence Ita-Giwa at the civic center, Victoria Island, Lagos, is poised to expand on her 2016 efforts this year by reaching more women across Nigeria.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong