Mrs Tourism UN Educates women on breast cancer, shares kits in ikota village
Ignorance continues to be the major challenge in the fight against breast cancer, it was on the basis of this that Mrs Ebele Enemchukwu in her capacity as Mrs Tourism United Nations World in conjunction with the WABIO Foundation took the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign to the women of Ikota Village where self examination kits were distributed after a short lecture.
The Battle continues as the WABIO Foundation which was officially unveiled a few months ago under the distinguished chairmanship of Senator Florence Ita-Giwa at the civic center, Victoria Island, Lagos, is poised to expand on her 2016 efforts this year by reaching more women across Nigeria.
- Nollywood Actress, Nnaji Charity gets Bashed for Getting Car Gift from Fan
- Actor, Benson Okonkwo Poses Nude with Pretty Lady (photos)
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe in Fresh Trouble over Exposing Outfit
- I’ll Keep Begging till I Clock 75 years of Age…Actress, Ronke Oshodi
- SKALES TAKES MR. LOVE BACK HOME TO KADUNA
- Nollywood Actor, Olasunkanmi Akanni Robbed at Ikorodu While taking Public Transport
- Nollywood Actress, Chacha Eke Faani Turns a Year Older
- Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Relief Materials to Widows