Apostle Anselm Madubuko Celebrates 4th Year Wedding Anniversary Calls Wife Bae
General overseer of Revival Assembly Church, Apostle Anselm Madubuko with his Kenyan wife, Emmy Kosgie, is currently celebrating their 4th year wedding anniversary in style.
The ever busy man of God took out time to appreciate his woman who has shown him the most tremendous support a woman could give a man and has also help ensure that the church of God moves forward.
The two love birds tied the knot on Saturday, August 31, 2013, in Kenya. They came back to Nigeria shortly after and held their wedding thanksgiving on Sunday, September 15, 2013, at the Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Ikeja, Lagos.
How many will believe that the man of God can be this romantic as he called his wife Bae just to rekindle that youthfulness in him. “Happy anniversary bae.... U are my best forever my Nubian queen. Great heart. Great person. I love u!”
Add Your Comment
- Meet Nollywood’s Sexy Pregnant Actress, Ajanigo Simeon
- Actor, Ime Bishop Celebrates Wedding Anniversary
- Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus Puts Comedian AY to Blast
- Singer, 2Baba Joins Gbenro Ajibade, Susan Peters on Set
- Actor, RMD Wins Award at Abuja international film festival
- Stage play on Ola Rotimi’s “The gods are not to blame” debuts in Abuja
- Actor, Van Vicker Celebrates 14th Year Wedding Anniversary
- Nollywood Producer, Don Karlotti Warns P-Square About Seperation