Nollywood Glamour | 13 August 2017 10:13 CET

My Wife Ran Away over price of Chair Worth N2.8m…Actor, RMD

Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, is one celebrity and grandfather that has refused to age as he keeps giving the cute young guys a tough run for their money.

Despite the fact that he is married with children and grandchildren, he still has lots of ladies still crushing on him because of his neatness and good looks.

The actor being a true lover of fashion and has high taste for fashion has decided to patronize made in Nigeria products ranging from fashion to other accessories.

In his words, “Made in Nigeria never felt so good. In the strive for a better Nigeria I have had to look inwards to buying everything I need from clothes to accessories. For fashion, furniture and footwear I think it's safe to say we are almost there. Last year, the Mrs and I walked into this shop in Victoria Island, Lagos to buy a high back chair and was told 2.8m naira. Wifey who wanted the chair more than I did was the first to head for the door. I called up a furniture maker in Benin, Enibos furnitures, that had built me a door a few years back and the result is this beautiful one I am sitting on and yea, it cost me way less than the one in the shop. Not to mention the pretty sandals I am wearing by @amystunner another made in Nigeria product that compares with all that is out there. Respect to all those digging in to make us look better. Keep doing what you're doing and we will get there.”

2 days ago
Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
2 days ago
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
2 days ago
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
2 days ago
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
2 days ago
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb