AMEBO | 12 August 2017 10:50 CET

If my Lover Inserts it Well, I Don’t Mind Getting Pregnant Before Marriage…Actressm Anita Joseph

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph is enjoying all the hype that comes with her curvy body and she is neither bothered on the way people might feel about her negatively.

The actress is still single and this tends to bother some fans and those close to her but the truth is she is not in a haste to settle down so she does not fall into the wrong hands leading to breakup.

Speaking about when she hopes to settle down, the actress stated that marriage for her will come at the right time but will not mind if her lover shoots well now they are dating as she is ready to have baby out of wedlock.

“Marriage comes when it comes. I’m not bothered about it. If my boyfriend shoots well and I get pregnant, then that’s fine. Marriage crashes are everywhere but that doesn’t really bother or worry me. In fact, it makes me stronger and challenged. It reminds me that when I finally get married, I must remain in it because there are wolves out there waiting to devour the union,” she told Sun Newspaper.

2 days ago
[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
2 days ago
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
2 days ago
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
2 days ago
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar