Nollywood Glamour | 9 August 2017 11:18 CET

Actress, Amarachi Igidimbah Told to Loose her Hair After Spending 10hrs to Make it

Acting comes with lots of pains especially for the ladies and for the sake of the passion they have for the job, they are left with no choice but to comply with the challenges that comes with it.

Nollywood actress, Amarachi Igidimbah, recently got a shocker of her life when she got to movie set as her producer asked her to loose the hair she spent about 10hrs to make.

Aside that, she was pained considering the fact that she has not made her hair for two years and when she felt it was time, then within 24hrs she was asked to remove it again.

In her words, “So after 2 years of not making my hair, I finally made this beautiful braids 2 days ago , Sat in the saloon from 10am -8pm(10hrs), did I mention the pain ? Ask any teamVirginhair what weaving on Virgin hair takes ...and then yesterday I was told to loose it because of work. God of Amarachi Igidimbah, My only Decree this morning is that I MUST BLOW IN NOLLYWOOD, HOLLYWOOD, BOLLYWOOD and every other 'Wood' in the entertainment World !! AMEN !! Pls Help me type Amen if you love me. I love you too.”

2 days ago
Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
2 days ago
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
2 days ago
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
2 days ago
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
2 days ago
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb