Nollywood Glamour | 9 August 2017 11:18 CET

Actress, Amarachi Igidimbah Told to Loose her Hair After Spending 10hrs to Make it

Acting comes with lots of pains especially for the ladies and for the sake of the passion they have for the job, they are left with no choice but to comply with the challenges that comes with it.

Nollywood actress, Amarachi Igidimbah, recently got a shocker of her life when she got to movie set as her producer asked her to loose the hair she spent about 10hrs to make.

Aside that, she was pained considering the fact that she has not made her hair for two years and when she felt it was time, then within 24hrs she was asked to remove it again.

In her words, “So after 2 years of not making my hair, I finally made this beautiful braids 2 days ago , Sat in the saloon from 10am -8pm(10hrs), did I mention the pain ? Ask any teamVirginhair what weaving on Virgin hair takes ...and then yesterday I was told to loose it because of work. God of Amarachi Igidimbah, My only Decree this morning is that I MUST BLOW IN NOLLYWOOD, HOLLYWOOD, BOLLYWOOD and every other 'Wood' in the entertainment World !! AMEN !! Pls Help me type Amen if you love me. I love you too.”

[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar