My Father’s Flogging Made me a Better Person…Actress, Uche Ogbodo
Every child born may have gone through some various forms of punishment and for Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, it’s no difference as she was well disciplined.
The actress has publicly admitted that she was very stubborn as a teenager and her father’s flogging made her a changed person today.
She disclosed this after sharing the picture of her happy family while praying for her parents to live long to reap the fruit of their labour.
In her words, “With this Gentleman & Lady, I remain a baby , the most Stubborn of the house. Thanks Dad for all the Flogging & Punishments I got for misbehavior all the time, The Cain formed this resilient & Strong Willed Woman I am Today. God Bless You and Keep you Alive to Reap the Fruit of your Labor In Me.”
- Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Releases Stunning Photos to Celebrate her Birhday
- OAP Toke Makinwa Promises to Support Fibroid Patient
- Fans are Already begging me for Money…Actor, Abimbola Kazeem (so mo age mi)
- Actress, Clarion Chukwurah Meets with Femi Adeshina to Create Employment
- Singer, Pasuma Celebrates Daughter as She Graduates from US University
- Chimamanda Adichie joins Bill Clinton, Mother Teresa and Christiane Amanpour as the first African to address the Harvard University Day Speech
- Actor, RMD Melts Hearts as he Slays in Native Outfit
- Actor, John Okafor Celebrates 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary