My Father’s Flogging Made me a Better Person…Actress, Uche Ogbodo
Every child born may have gone through some various forms of punishment and for Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, it’s no difference as she was well disciplined.
The actress has publicly admitted that she was very stubborn as a teenager and her father’s flogging made her a changed person today.
She disclosed this after sharing the picture of her happy family while praying for her parents to live long to reap the fruit of their labour.
In her words, “With this Gentleman & Lady, I remain a baby , the most Stubborn of the house. Thanks Dad for all the Flogging & Punishments I got for misbehavior all the time, The Cain formed this resilient & Strong Willed Woman I am Today. God Bless You and Keep you Alive to Reap the Fruit of your Labor In Me.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Mosun Filani Set to Become First Lady of Osun State
- Actor, Prince Eke, Daughter Turns a Year Older
- My Challenges Showed me Those that are my true friends…Singer, Dammy Krane
- Igbos need to Call Nnamdi Kanu to Order or Things Might get Worse…Seyi Law
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor’s Friend goes Clubbing in Abuja Without Pants
- Actress, Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack on her Birthday
- Help!!! Singer, Reekado Banks Going Through Depression
- OKOROJI UNVEILS THE KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE BIG COSON WEEK 2017