Actor, Kolade Oyewande Makes huge Investment, Completes farming Estate
Hmm, some Nigerian celebs are silently making huge investment ahead of their old age not like some that prefers to flaunt their in public eye without having a second thought about the evolving industry.
Nollywood actor, Kolade Oyewande better known as Highlander, has been thinking about good investments and that he has been achieving silently which he has just revealed.
Aside owning a movie production company, the actor also has a law firm, hotel and now has just completed a farming Estate.
He also disclosed that his next plans for the coming year will be to invest possibly in schools or hospital as they are key in human existence.
“Kolade Oyewande (CEO AKOLADE ASSOCIATES), (CEO AKOX HOTEL), CEO HIGHLANDER FILM PRODUCTION, we glad to announce that AKOLADE now owns a farming Estate, Project Completed, unto the next level, Schools/hospitals on my mind, Thank you lord ,the journey so far,” he stated.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong