Actor, Kolade Oyewande Makes huge Investment, Completes farming Estate
Hmm, some Nigerian celebs are silently making huge investment ahead of their old age not like some that prefers to flaunt their in public eye without having a second thought about the evolving industry.
Nollywood actor, Kolade Oyewande better known as Highlander, has been thinking about good investments and that he has been achieving silently which he has just revealed.
Aside owning a movie production company, the actor also has a law firm, hotel and now has just completed a farming Estate.
He also disclosed that his next plans for the coming year will be to invest possibly in schools or hospital as they are key in human existence.
“Kolade Oyewande (CEO AKOLADE ASSOCIATES), (CEO AKOX HOTEL), CEO HIGHLANDER FILM PRODUCTION, we glad to announce that AKOLADE now owns a farming Estate, Project Completed, unto the next level, Schools/hospitals on my mind, Thank you lord ,the journey so far,” he stated.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Chika Ike Steps out for Studies
- Singer, Frank Edwards Explains why he Does not Allow People Seat on Two Special Chairs in his Home
- Actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Shows her Secret Lover
- Actor, Yul Edochie Takes Campaign to Market Women
- Singer, M.I, Chocolate City Sues American Rapper Nas
- Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking on New Music Video Set
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Shows off Nice Flat Tommy
- Don’t Put Yourself Under Pressure to be Like Others…Actress, Moyo Lawal