Everyone is a Sinner in Nigerian Politics…Actress, Nkiru Silvanus
The current situation of the Nigerian economy and leadership has really affected its citizens that a lot of people have begun talking like Nollywood actress, Nkiru Silvanus.
Nkiru is not a new face in the entertainment industry neither is she new to politics because she was once upon a time the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha.
In her recent post, the actress shared her thoughts about the situation of the country stating that both past and present government should be held responsible.
According to her, “If a man lived in a house for 16yrs without renovating it, he shouldn't blame the new tenant for living in a dilapidated house. The present problem of Nigeria is the fault of both past and present administrations, nobody should assume a saint position. Where do we go from here? How do we make things better? Who do we lend our support? Who should we believe in? Those are the questions we need to answer instead of the pointing fingers. That's my take! Happy Sunday people!”
Add Your Comment
- I got Married at Age 16 Instead of Going to the University…Actress, Shan George
- Actress, Uche Nnanna Welcomes Another Baby Boy
- 8 year old Beauty Queen Zikora (Little Miss Health )donates Educational Materials, Sues for healthy environment
- Bavent Street Live Presents One Night Stand With Adekunle Gold
- Rick Ross Super Excited After Receiving Made-In-NigeriaFootwear by Zubair
- Potato Potahto heads to African cinemas, Set to premiere in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana
- Singer, Wande Coal, Celebrates Birthday Today
- Reggae Lovers Remember Late Reggae Legend, Lucky Dube