Actress, Empress Njamah Shows off the Secret Behind her Wealth
Many have wondered how Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, manages to survive as she constantly make name for herself not just in acting but as philanthropy who has been able to touch lives.
Well, she may have been called various names but the actress through the grace of God with her good heart has been able to break boundaries and doing well for herself.
The actress, who has a boutique in the heart of the federal capital city, Abuja, recently revealed that the source of her success so far has been through her charity works.
These works has to do with providing help to the widows, people with disabilities, feeding of children and others through her House of Empress foundation as she does it with an open mind.
The prayers of all these people have gone a long way in making a difference in her life and today she is doing fine and still counting her blessings.
"One of my best moments! Pictures really tells a lot! #houseofempressfoundation #charitywork #genuinegivers #mylife #houseofempress .hoe ( 15 years n still counting ) the secret behind my happiness has always been my charity work! Thanks to the GOD FACTOR!" she shared.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle