I Lost my Piece of Land due to Illness…Singer, Salawa Abeni
Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has not had it rosy but thanks to God that she has been able to pull through hard times and today she is happy seeing things turn around for good.
The singer in an interview with Sun newspaper disclosed that during her time, she was doing fine as a musician that she was even able to buy a piece of land around Akute area of Ogun state until she fell ill.
Salawa disclosed that she was left with no choice but to seel the land in other to raise money for her hospital bills which was coming solely from her.
Giving an insight about her life and properties she was able to get, she said, “It was a piece of land at Iju Akute but I lost it when I fell ill. I had to sell it to offset hospital bills. Right now, I’m trusting God to buy another one.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle