Singer, Timi Dakolo Pushes Son to become footballer, Employs Personal Trainer
Singer, Timi Dakolo, has given a second thought on what his son wants to become when he grows up as he is already picking a choice of career for him.
After the news of the amount being earned by Brazilian and newly signed PSG player, Neymar, Timi, has engaged the services of a football coach to train his son.
The singer has insisted that his son will end up being a footballer and he is ready to ensure he achieves that fit no matter the cost.
In his words, “WHEN I HEARD WHAT PSG PAID FOR NEYMAR. I CARRIED MY CHAIRMAN TO THE PITCH. YOU MUST PLAY FOOTBALL. I AM NOT KIDDING. PERSONAL COACH HAS ARRIVED.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Mosun Filani Set to Become First Lady of Osun State
- Actor, Prince Eke, Daughter Turns a Year Older
- My Challenges Showed me Those that are my true friends…Singer, Dammy Krane
- Igbos need to Call Nnamdi Kanu to Order or Things Might get Worse…Seyi Law
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor’s Friend goes Clubbing in Abuja Without Pants
- Actress, Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack on her Birthday
- Help!!! Singer, Reekado Banks Going Through Depression
- OKOROJI UNVEILS THE KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE BIG COSON WEEK 2017