Learn how to Flirt with your Partner…Actress, Juliet Mgborukwe Advices
Nollywood actress, Juliet Mgborukwe, might not have that 5-10years experience in marriage but her short time so far has opened her eyes to many things.
The actress has taken time to warn couples to learn how to flirt with the partner as marriage is not bed of roses.
In her words, “Don't Ever Stop Dating Your Wife and Don't Ever Stop Flirting With Your Husband... Marriage Is Sighs, Laughs, Tears (Repeat). Don't Let Anyone Deceive You With 'That' Perfect Instagram Picture, Every Marriage Has Its Own Challenges But We Only Fail If We Stop Trying. The Point Is Not To Be A Perfect Wife/Husband Or Build A Perfect Life, The Point Is To Prioritize Love Over Perfection And Build An Abundant Life.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong