Comedian, Okey Bakassi Bereaved as he mourns Late Uncle
Nollywood actor cum comedian, Okey Bakassi, is currently in a sober mood after losing his mentor and uncle, Ephraim Onyegbule, to the cold hands of death.
The comedian disclosed that he has learnt a lot from the man who stood by him and thought him what it takes to be a man as he will be greatly missed.
Today Thursday 3rd, August, 2017, will be the light wake keep at his hometown in Anambra state, as he will be officially laid to rest on Friday 4th of August, 2017.
In his words, “My Beloved Uncle Ephraim will be laid to rest in the Lord, on Friday 4th of August. Join my family in Prayers. I'll really miss my childhood mentor and friend. It really hurts..... Rest in Peace, Dee Ephraim.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Mosun Filani Set to Become First Lady of Osun State
- Actor, Prince Eke, Daughter Turns a Year Older
- My Challenges Showed me Those that are my true friends…Singer, Dammy Krane
- Igbos need to Call Nnamdi Kanu to Order or Things Might get Worse…Seyi Law
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor’s Friend goes Clubbing in Abuja Without Pants
- Actress, Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack on her Birthday
- Help!!! Singer, Reekado Banks Going Through Depression
- OKOROJI UNVEILS THE KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE BIG COSON WEEK 2017