ADEKUNLE PRESENTS THE VIDEO FOR “CALL ON ME”
Following the huge success of his ‘One Night Stand’ U.K Tour earlier this month, Urban Highlife artiste Adekunle Gold presents the video of ‘Call on Me’.
The video which was shot in West Hollywood, Downtown Los Angeles by Moyo Oyelola and Peter Longno as Director of Photography sees Adekunle Gold walking the beautiful streets of LA searching for a mysterious woman, intertwined with beautiful scenes of various mazes and puzzles. The video is a masterpiece and sure drives the point of the song further.
Adekunle Gold is gearing up for the release of his second studio Album ‘About 30’ which will be released 2018.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer