Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka’s Daughter Graduates with First Class
Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka, is one proud father that will always look at his daughter, Adeola Adeyinka, and mile that he has done well.
The comedian is currently proud that his daughter is now a graduate with First Class honours and no more stress of paying high school fees for the main time
Adeola is now a graduate of Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations from Covenant University in Ota, Ogun State.
Sharing the good news, he wrote, "Congratulations on your graduation with FIRST CLASS HONOURS. I am extremely proud of you darling. You have made me proud again. God continue to bless you for me my Adeola. Sorry I couldn't make it. Will make it up to you dearie."
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Appreciates Ex-Hubby for Caring for the Family
- Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan Dumps PDP for APC
- Actress, Princess Umoru Joanna Begs Bobrisky for Cash to Fix Nails
- After 4years, Singer, Iyanya Crawls Back to Meet Former Hit Music Producer D’Tunes
- Censors Board Raids Wuse market, seizes pirated films
- Singer, Bigiano Reveals Why he is Still Single
- Actor, Yul Edochie Officially Welcomed into Winning Party APGA
- Singer, Dammy Krane Unveils New Artiste