Actress, Nadia Buari Steps out with Lovely Shape at Ghana Golden Movie Awards
Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari, was all shades of beauty last night as she and her colleagues stepped out for the Ghana Golden Movie Awards, which was held in Ghana.
The actress has been kind of indoors for a while as she tries to take care of the home front but gradually, she is stepping out for events.
She was like princess who just left her Palace as many could not take their eyes off her as she has really gained back her shape after child delivery.
Already blessed with twins, she is not in a haste to have more as she is set to return to movie location in full force.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle