Actress, Nadia Buari Steps out with Lovely Shape at Ghana Golden Movie Awards
Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari, was all shades of beauty last night as she and her colleagues stepped out for the Ghana Golden Movie Awards, which was held in Ghana.
The actress has been kind of indoors for a while as she tries to take care of the home front but gradually, she is stepping out for events.
She was like princess who just left her Palace as many could not take their eyes off her as she has really gained back her shape after child delivery.
Already blessed with twins, she is not in a haste to have more as she is set to return to movie location in full force.
Add Your Comment
- I got Married at Age 16 Instead of Going to the University…Actress, Shan George
- Actress, Uche Nnanna Welcomes Another Baby Boy
- 8 year old Beauty Queen Zikora (Little Miss Health )donates Educational Materials, Sues for healthy environment
- Bavent Street Live Presents One Night Stand With Adekunle Gold
- Rick Ross Super Excited After Receiving Made-In-NigeriaFootwear by Zubair
- Potato Potahto heads to African cinemas, Set to premiere in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana
- Singer, Wande Coal, Celebrates Birthday Today
- Reggae Lovers Remember Late Reggae Legend, Lucky Dube