Nollywood Affairs | 21 July 2017 17:22 CET

True Love Covers lot of Sins…Actress, Omoni Oboli

Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, has taken time to celebrate her hubby who just turned a year older and she appreciated him for making life cool for her.

The actress, who has not had any opportunity to regret her marriage, disclosed that her hubby has shown her what true love, is all about.

She further disclosed that falling in love with her hubby goes to how that true love actually covers lots of sin.

In her words, “I can’t keep calm it’s my darling hubby’s birthday Happy birthday @nnamdioboli. Thank you for making my life beautiful! To know you, is to love you. You make it all worth it. With you, I have truly learnt that love covers a multitude of sins. My rock, my pillar, my strength! If I had to do this all over again, I’d do it with you every time! Always and forever #BirthdayBoy #Lover #BabyDaddy, #Husband #Father #OboliFamilyRoadTrip2017”

2 days ago
[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
2 days ago
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
2 days ago
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
2 days ago
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar