My Blessing is not about Material Things…Singer, Flavour
Singer, Flavour has brought tears down the eyes of many of his fans after he released a video of a gospel song he did with Liberian physically impaired boy, Semah G Weifur.
The song has gotten many talking with the way Semah sang it through his heart but what caught the fancy of many is the fact that Flavour never turned his back on the boy since meeting him in March 2017, in Liberia.
Flavour speaking about the video stated that his blessings are beyond material things as music allows him to connect with extraordinary individuals like Semah.
I thank God for all the blessings that have come as a result of my craft as a musician. I have always lived by the mantra, "Music And Me," which is more than a saying. It's spiritual. My blessing goes beyond materialism. My blessing is that my music allows me to connect with rare and extraordinary individuals, like my special friend here, Semah.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel