Celebrity Gossips | 28 June 2017 10:14 CET

It’s Brutal for Anyone to Insult Me Because of Bride Price…Tonto Dikeh

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has come for those insulting her over the return of her bride price. Not many are happy with the dirty dramas that have been unfolding of recent.

The actress was put on blast after a video of her rejoicing on the return of her bride price which many feel was very bad but to her, it’s about freedom from bondage.

Tonto warned that she will appreciate of all the insults are thrown at her behind rather than people coming to her page to lash at her which is not healthy and very stressful for her.

Read her warnings below; “ATTENTION:::
I get to See some awful comments and I am here to say I will never reply to any negative or Bad vibes…I have had my own fair share of Clapbacks, Sauce with rice replies in the past and Believe me I have grown Up so much I wouldn’t elude such SADNESS and classlessness again.

Please if you have nothing positive to say I advice you restrain from my page, PLEASE. I mean you can insult me in your hearts and minds but not on my page and still put me through the stress of blocking and deleting…C’Mooon That’s brutal.

It’s said that you can’t give what you don’t have “I DONT HAVE HATE, Nor clap backs or nasty reply So I can’t give you that… All I can how ever give you is LOVE. Regardless I Love you all with the Love of God #KINGTONTO #Radical for Jesus”

2 days ago
[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
2 days ago
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
2 days ago
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
2 days ago
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar