Actress, Rose Odika Gets Ooni of Ife’s Approval to Showcase Yoruba Culture
Pretty Nollywood actress, Rose Odika, has enjoyed a smooth ride in the movie industry and she has been planning on little ways at which she help promote the Yoruba culture more.
The actress with her team has concluded plans as they are set to showcase the beauty and strength in Yoruba culture later in the year.
According to the actress, the project which she called ‘Ewa Asa,’ is a pet project which she has been nursing for a while and through the help of the Ooni of Ife, HRM Oba Enitan Adeyeye ogunwusi Ojaja11, it will be coming to reality by November, 2017.
According to the actress, “'Ewa Asa' my pet project to showcase the beauty and strength in Yoruba culture coming up in November at the palace of the Ooni of ile ife HRM Oba Enitan Adeyeye ogunwusi Ojaja11.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Chika Ike Steps out for Studies
- Singer, Frank Edwards Explains why he Does not Allow People Seat on Two Special Chairs in his Home
- Actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Shows her Secret Lover
- Actor, Yul Edochie Takes Campaign to Market Women
- Singer, M.I, Chocolate City Sues American Rapper Nas
- Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking on New Music Video Set
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Shows off Nice Flat Tommy
- Don’t Put Yourself Under Pressure to be Like Others…Actress, Moyo Lawal