Nollywood Affairs | 18 June 2017 18:01 CET

RMD Celebrates with Kids on Father’s Day

Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, is grown to emerge as one father who has been able to follow trends which has helped him commune with his kids.

The actor while celebrating father’s day with his kids, recalled how he had always wondered how old age was like and now h is not just a father but also a grandfather.

“When I was younger, I looked at my dad as very old and now, In a changing world when 70 (years old) is the new 40, I wonder how my kids look at me-lol-. I am grateful I can relate better with my children, have conversations rather than just give orders/instructions, have them run up to me when I get home rather than run off into their rooms.

“I have resolved to evolve with them, watch trends closely and keep finding ways to keep up with them without losing the values I hold dear and want to impart in them.

“To every father providing not just financially but also providing the love, acceptance, emotional and spiritual stability their children need. To every father looking for ways to win or retain the confidence of their children in a changing world. To every father striving at being a better dad than our fathers were. To every father who has resolved to raise their kids better than our parents did, I say Happy Father's Day and I pray for you today that God will furnish you exceedingly and abundantly with all the wisdom and resources you require to be the father your family needs. God bless you all,” he wrote.

Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb