Nollywood Affairs | 18 June 2017 18:01 CET

RMD Celebrates with Kids on Father’s Day

Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, is grown to emerge as one father who has been able to follow trends which has helped him commune with his kids.

The actor while celebrating father’s day with his kids, recalled how he had always wondered how old age was like and now h is not just a father but also a grandfather.

“When I was younger, I looked at my dad as very old and now, In a changing world when 70 (years old) is the new 40, I wonder how my kids look at me-lol-. I am grateful I can relate better with my children, have conversations rather than just give orders/instructions, have them run up to me when I get home rather than run off into their rooms.

“I have resolved to evolve with them, watch trends closely and keep finding ways to keep up with them without losing the values I hold dear and want to impart in them.

“To every father providing not just financially but also providing the love, acceptance, emotional and spiritual stability their children need. To every father looking for ways to win or retain the confidence of their children in a changing world. To every father striving at being a better dad than our fathers were. To every father who has resolved to raise their kids better than our parents did, I say Happy Father's Day and I pray for you today that God will furnish you exceedingly and abundantly with all the wisdom and resources you require to be the father your family needs. God bless you all,” he wrote.

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b