Actress, Tonto Dikeh, Appreciates Alhaji Lai Mohammed Speech at her Event
Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh, was recently pictured in an airplane with Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.
Their meeting was not by chance as the actress had invited the minister to come speak at an eevent organized by her foundation.
Showing how happy she was having the minister at her event, she wrote, “What a great feeling to have the Hon Lai Mohammed speak about my foundation in such a passionate way. When you focus diligently on your work God will always make a way. Excited about the new plans.”
Tonto has been running her foundation for some years now which she uses in helping those in need and supporting various families across the country.
Add Your Comment
- Fertile Land: Singer, Patoranking Expecting First Child
- Bavent Street Live Presents The Burna Boy Show
- Singer, Paul Okoye Proud of not Having Tattoos
- Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s pregnancy
- Femi Adebayo Dissociates self from any Reality TV Show soliciting for fund with his Name
- GLO Exposes Actress, Funke Akindele’s Secret
- Reigning Nigerian Princess Tourism Queen uzoechi Ozioma stuns in Newbirthday shoots
- Charly Boy lauds Buhari for yielding to calls to return home