My Marriage has not been Bed of Roses…Charley Boy
Singer and social commentator, Charles Oputa better known as Charley Boy, might love to attack the irregularities of the government but one thing he will never joke with is his family.
Charley Boy who is also a grandfather, took out time to appreciate his lovely wife whom he has spent the better part of his life with.
He stated that all the years he has married his wife, it has taught him to be perseverance, tolerance, discipline despite that it has not been bed of roses.
In his words, “My Wife, I trust that our togetherness over the years have taught some people about perseverance, tolerance, discipline and friendship. Though our marriage has not been a bed of roses like that, but we have managed to stay loyal to one another.
“I have been our soldier, protecting this fragile thing called marriage. E no easyooooooooo. Now we know that marriage isn’t about how compatible couples are but how they deal with their incompatibility. You are one of the things in my life that I got right, my ultimate merit badge, may we never grow old. If no be YOU, Na who.”
- Actress, Evi Ernest Obi Reveals Lessons Learnt in Her Marriage
- If you don’t have a Hustler’s mentality your Degree is a Waste…Actress, Nadia Buari Warns
- Ex-beauty Queen Irene Holds Children’s Peace Advocacy Concert In FCT
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson Loses Mother
- I don't allow Trolls get to me...Actor, Mike Godson
- Eating of Unripe Plantain helped me get 6 packs…Actress, Didi Ekanem
- Muna Obikwe’s Kids are doing fine…Actress, Ejiro Okurame
- South African Singer, AKA Laments as All Hard works have been taken down