Birthday Mood: I’ve lived an Amazing Life…Actress, Halima Abubakar
There are lots of birthday celebrants in the month of June and Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, is not left out of the jubilation.
The actress is indeed grateful to God for being there for her having endured so much quiet pains of Fibroid for a long time and successfully coming out of the surgery knife in good health.
It has not being an easy ride for her as she continues to recover while stressing herself less but that has not stopped her from releasing new photos of her blessed curves as she recovers fast.
She is well blessed and for her, it is not about the beauty but showing how God has kept and mold her over the years.
“Amazing life I have lived so far. But I thank God for the strength and healing grace of God almighty .Who have saved me a million times before Ya Allah my hands are up in awe of your kindness,your love for me,for giving me ,the heart to forgive and still love.For making me see the other side of life.in crisis you stood for me. i just can't thank you enough. ohomorihi Avoo.”
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu