Nollywood Glamour | 12 June 2017 09:25 CET

Actress, Juliet Mgborukwe Expecting Twins

Pretty Nollywood actress, Juliet Mgborukwe-Ojukwu, recently turned a year older and looking at how far she has come within her short span in life, she can only be grateful to God.

The actress while sharing how good God has been to her disclosed that her dreams were to have achieved lots of goals before she turns the age of 30 years and truly those goals fell in place.

She expressed that she has a good job, a good home and caring husband, dual citizenship and currently expecting twins which will make her kids three having welcomed her son in 2015.

In her words, “Growing up there were certain goals I dreamt to achieve before I turn 30 and today I am grateful those dreams have all come true. A promising career, happy and beautiful home, a husband that is besotted with me, dual citizenship and above all soon to be mother of 2 delightful kids. I couldn't have achieved all these without the most supportive parents, In-laws, siblings, friends turned sisters and my amazing fans. Hubby had all kind of ideas for this Birthday weekend e.g. Travel to South beach Miami or Vegas, go to a resort, spend the weekend in a hotel, Spa or even as little as a photoshoot etc but me and my big stomach declined saying we just wanna Eat, Sleep, Wake Up, Pee, repeat Lol.. Thank God for his Grace upon my Life.”

Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb