Sightings | 7 June 2017 09:02 CET

I ‘Hate’ the Fact that I’ll Soon let out My Daughter’s Hand in Marriage…Saheed Osupa

Fuji singer, Saheed Osupa, recently celebrated his daughter Suliat, who added another year to her age and as a caring father, he decided to pen down some emotional words to celebrate her.

Osupa while sharing his feelings for his daughter promised that anywhere the daughter is in this life, he will always be ready to give her the needed backing because of the love he has for her.

He disclosed that he has been secretly nursing the sad feelings of one day letting her go into the arms of another man but in all it’s just a fatherly bond.

“Kindly join me to celebrate my beautiful daughter. #Suliat_Omogbonjubola_Aduke_Moyosore_oluwa_okunola . No matter where you go in life or who you grow up to be, I’ll always be right here, standing behind you… encouraging you to live your dreams. My daughter, I love you. As your father, I have always secretly hated the fact that you are growing up because I know that every passing moment brings me one step closer to the day when I will have to give your hand to another man. Daddy loves you, sweetheart.. Happy birthday to you my darling daughter,” he wrote.

Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb