Sightings | 7 June 2017 09:02 CET

I ‘Hate’ the Fact that I’ll Soon let out My Daughter’s Hand in Marriage…Saheed Osupa

Fuji singer, Saheed Osupa, recently celebrated his daughter Suliat, who added another year to her age and as a caring father, he decided to pen down some emotional words to celebrate her.

Osupa while sharing his feelings for his daughter promised that anywhere the daughter is in this life, he will always be ready to give her the needed backing because of the love he has for her.

He disclosed that he has been secretly nursing the sad feelings of one day letting her go into the arms of another man but in all it’s just a fatherly bond.

“Kindly join me to celebrate my beautiful daughter. #Suliat_Omogbonjubola_Aduke_Moyosore_oluwa_okunola . No matter where you go in life or who you grow up to be, I’ll always be right here, standing behind you… encouraging you to live your dreams. My daughter, I love you. As your father, I have always secretly hated the fact that you are growing up because I know that every passing moment brings me one step closer to the day when I will have to give your hand to another man. Daddy loves you, sweetheart.. Happy birthday to you my darling daughter,” he wrote.

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b