I ‘Hate’ the Fact that I’ll Soon let out My Daughter’s Hand in Marriage…Saheed Osupa
Fuji singer, Saheed Osupa, recently celebrated his daughter Suliat, who added another year to her age and as a caring father, he decided to pen down some emotional words to celebrate her.
Osupa while sharing his feelings for his daughter promised that anywhere the daughter is in this life, he will always be ready to give her the needed backing because of the love he has for her.
He disclosed that he has been secretly nursing the sad feelings of one day letting her go into the arms of another man but in all it’s just a fatherly bond.
“Kindly join me to celebrate my beautiful daughter. #Suliat_Omogbonjubola_Aduke_Moyosore_oluwa_okunola . No matter where you go in life or who you grow up to be, I’ll always be right here, standing behind you… encouraging you to live your dreams. My daughter, I love you. As your father, I have always secretly hated the fact that you are growing up because I know that every passing moment brings me one step closer to the day when I will have to give your hand to another man. Daddy loves you, sweetheart.. Happy birthday to you my darling daughter,” he wrote.
- Comic Actor, WOLI AGBA Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actress, Lilly Afe Shares Steamy hot Photos with her fans
- Ex-Beauty Queen Irene holds National Children's Peace Advocacy concert
- Actress, Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Wet Panties in Public (photos)
- Skales' Manager Kollertunz Welcomes Baby Boy
- How Bro Joshua Iginla Predicted The Current APC Crisis
- Actor, Zubby Michael Completes Multimillion Naira Duplex
- Photos of how Late Actress, Aishat Abimbola was buried in Canada