Breaking News: Ghanaian Actress, Beverly Afaglo Baah Loses Grandma at Age 121
Popular Ghanaian actress and TV presenter, Beverly Afaglo Baah, has lost her grandma in the early hours of today June 6th, 2017, at age 121.
Just few weeks ago, the actress had gone to spend sometime with her as she was even praising how strong she was even at such a age but never knew she will soon depart the world.
It is indeed a life well spent as her kind heart and good legacies will always speak for even as she departs this sinful world.
According to the actress, “Grandma passed on this morning. Didn't know the last time was really gonna be the last time. She died at Age 121 years ..... May her soul RIP.”
May God give the family the heart to bear their lose and may her gentle soul rest in Peace.
- Kemi Otegbade Allegedly goes into Hiding, Issues Dud Cheque to Eniola Badmus Others
- Actress, princess Chineke gets Lovely Gift from Male Fan (Photo)
- Actress, , Adediwura Set to Support 150 Widows in Nigeria
- Actress, Queen Nwokoye Angry Over Fake Nollywood ‘Wakanda’ Poster
- Veteran Actor, Pat Ata looking Cute, Set to Return to Nollywood
- Actress, Onyii Alexx Steps out in Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Massive Backside
- Singer, Timaya Spoils Mother with Great love
- “I didn't set out to be a Single Parent”…Actress, Oge Okoye