Actors Hold Candle Light for Late Prince James Uche
Nollywood actor, Prince James Uche may have been forgotten so soon by many but for some of his colleagues that stood by him, he still holds a strong part in their hearts.
Uche, who has been battling kidney disease, passed away on Wednesday, 8th March, 2017, leaving behind his children who dropped out of school to take care of him.
According to the secretary of Actors Guild of Nigeria, Jude Orhorha, today, June, 5th 2017, will be his tribute and candle light procession which will be held at Ojez by 4pm, as guest are expected to dress in White outfit.
- Nollywood actress, Agbor Queeneth Slays beside Swimming Pool (photos)
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Consistently Slaying in Various Outfits
- Nollywood Actor, Henry Nwankwo Undergoes Successful Surgery After Bullet Wound
- Exquisite Photos of Actress, Tonia Nwosu as She Turns a Year older
- Nollywood Actress, Dayo Amusa Enjoying her UK Vacation
- Actor, Mustapha Ololade Celebrates 1year Wedding Anniversary
- I Spent my Dry Cleaning Money on Nollywood…Producer, Ikenna Best
- Nollywood Actress, Shirley Igwe Proves that Men are Rushing her with Adoring Photos