Nollywood Exclusive | 3 June 2017 12:47 CET

Marriage Slowed Down my Career…Actor, Emeka Enyiocha

Nollywood actor, Emeka Enyiocha’s name might not ring a bell in the heart of the younger generations but his face might be well recognized by many considering how himself and others held the movie industry years back.

For some time, he left the industry but later returned and has been moving from one movie set to the other doing what has always been his first passion.

Speaking about his long break before his return, the actor explained that family was the major reason for his long break because he does not want his children to call him uncle instead of daddy.

“I left the industry because I got married and I started having kids. Immediately I got married, I started having kids and I had more responsibilities to deal with. I had to be closer to my family and kids so that they would not call me uncle when they see me. Marriage and family slowed me down. It definitely slows someone down except you do not want to take care of your family.

“I tried to combine marriage with work because I was doing my production. While I was away from the industry, I was into partnership with a close friend of mine. We did productions together. We did ‘The Patriot,’ which is a fight against fake drugs and adulterated products. We did ‘School,’ a movie about rich kids causing trouble in the school and we did ‘Champions of Our Time,’ in partnership with the Lagos State government. It is about the physically challenged and letting them to know that their status does not amount to a mental disability and we won so many awards with this film,” he told Punch.

[B]Busty Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor, is seriously dieting that she has been able to get the desired result needed by having a flat tommy.[/B] The actress who recently turned a year older could not hide how happy she was as she gladly showed
[B]Like the popular saying that do not live your life like that of social media because it is like a market place where everyone comes to buy and leave Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has come out to emphasize on the need for everyone to believe in th
[B]After a keenly contested competition, University of Ilorin Theatre Arts graduate, Enuanwa Blessing has been crowned Miss Tourism International Nigeria, 2017.[/B] She defeated 35 other girls to emerge the winner, of The Beauty of Africa Internat
[B]Pretty Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, is really enjoying her life to the fullest without being controlled by any man and it is paying off.[/B] The actress is actually looking good and since parting ways with her hubby, Lanre Gentry, she has no
[B]You will agree with the belief that in the next 10years to come, Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, will still be looking curvy and radiant for her hubby.[/B] The actress is blessed with natural curves that will surely turn heads and whenever sh