Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Dies of Heart Attack in Canada
The news is yet to circulate but it is so sad that pretty Nollywood actress, Moji olaiya is dead. According to information Nollywoodgists.com gathered from a close source, she died of heart attack.
Moji who just welcomed a baby some months back was based in Canada with her baby when she suddenly passed away.
The actress just got involved in another marriage and was already trying to get things in other for herself and the cold hands of death took her away.
Moji, who is a daughter of the popular entertainer, Dr. Victor Olaiya, also lost her brother, Abidemi Olaiya, at a very tender age in May 2015 and now she is also gone in the month of May, 2017.
Lots of her fans who wake up to the news are still in shock at the sudden death. May her soul rest peace, Amen.
- Comedian, Akpororo in US, Steps out with Twins
- Actress, Shan George Goofs Around with Mother to Celebrate Birthday
- Nollywood Director, Reginald Jamike Ebere Slumps at Movie Location
- God will Judge Actors Who don’t Promote our works but Support BBN… Ernest Obi
- Nigerian Youths are not lazy…Actor, Yul Edochie replies PMB
- Lagos set to host the Biggest Fashion Show for Kids in Nigeria #ACFR2018
- King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal is back into the country after his medical sojourn in Canada.
- Actor, Kolade Oyewande Release Pre-Wedding Photos