Amira Ibrahim Alfa Emerges as the Face of Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2017
Wouldn’t you like to meet some of Africa’s high and end designers, seated among some of Nigeria’s crème de la crème in the country then get prepared for the 2017, African Fashion week coming up in Lagos, then get ready.
Fast rising event compere and red carpet host, Amira Ibrahim Alfa, has done well for herself since taking up her demanding role at the 2016 African Fashion week that she has now been called upon.
Amira just some few hours ago was unveiled as the Face of the 2017, African Fashion Week Nigeria. According to the founder of AFWN, Ronke Ademuluyi, Amira was chosen because she’s a model representation of today’s young African woman, who is vibrant, vivacious, and who is unafraid to dream, by stepping out of the norm to make her mark in a career and contribute her own quota to the society and events at large.
Getting the Glam & Essence Most Promising Red Carpet Host Award 2016, at the Glam & Essence Style Awards & Runway Show 2016, Amira has hosted few red carpet events in the past including Africa Fashion Week 2016, Ethan and Harriet 2016, Lagos Fashion Week ( Presenter for Prime 360TV), Runway FADAN 2016, A judge on the Miss Ideal Nigeria 2016 Pageant.
The event which will be coming up in June, at the National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos State, will see about Twenty fashion designers kit up 70 models during the 2017, edition.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Mina Horsfall Learning the Tourism Industry of Dubai (photos)
- 2Face Does not Like me Going on Makeup…Actress, Annie Idibia Reveals
- How Actress, Lilian Esoro, Ubi Franklin Held Their Child Dedication (photos)
- Wow!!! Actress, Biodun Okeowo Appreciates Producer Who Never Used and dumped Her
- Actress, Bimbo Oshin Survives another 365 Days
- Ghanaian Celebrities only Think of how to Slay on Red Carpets…Actress, Yvonne Nelson Fires
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Looking so Happy After Reconciling with Hubby
- Kemi Olunloyo is a Bully who is Unwell…Comedian, Seyi Law