NollywoodWeek - Screening of the World Premiere of Catch.er
The 5th edition of NollywoodWeek which takes place in Paris from May 11-14, 2017 just announced its “Grand Finale” with the screening of the World Premiere of the highly anticipated film ‘Catch.er. ‘
Speaking about the selection, director and producer of the movie Walter "Waltbanger" Taylaur has this to say:
"We're honoured and extremely excited to be returning to Paris this year with the closing film of the festival. Following the overwhelming positive response to our comedy 'Gbomo Gbomo Express' last year, it was important for us to learn from the experience, build and return with something fresher, slightly different but equally entertaining.
Catch.er our crime drama, borrows many ingredients of classic Film noir all cooked up with the creativity and never say die attitude which is the hallmark of our own Nollywood. We have tagged this fusion 'Nollynoir'. It is a huge honor & responsibility to share the various sides of Nollywood to the world. This festival (Nollywoodweek in Paris) provides that very platform, and is a welcomed asset to the Nollywood industry."
On the day of its international premiere, Walter Taylaur will have a chance to further explain his concept of Nolly Noir via a MasterClass that is scheduled for 12pm on Sunday 14 May.
CATCH.ER a crime drama, features a stellar cast of OC Ukeje, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Beverly Naya, Alexx Ekubo, Gbenro Ajibade, Kiki Omeili, Omowunmi Dada, Tope Tedela, and Wofia Fada.
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Mark Birthday With Hot Photos
- Singer, Benita Okojie Seeks How Many Years she Can Breastfeed her Baby
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin gets New range Rover Evoque from ‘Sugar daddy’
- New Boss: Singer, Kiss Daniel gets N14 Million Neck Chain
- Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar Steps out Without Bra
- Stop Body Shaming me, I’m fat in the Right Places…Moyo Lawal
- Come out from Hiding and Shine…Actress, Kemi korede begs Lola Margret
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Gets 28 Cakes for her 40th Birthday (photos)