Nollywood Glamour | 11 May 2017 17:24 CET

You Can Say Rubbish, I’m Just a Jovial Person You Don’t Know…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin

Popular Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has been doing her thing on a solo effort and many have been wondering how she manages to push herself to break boundaries.

Some have even gone far as hating her all because of her comic way of acting which they feel is an insult to people living with disability.

Well, when Nollywoodgists.com caught up with the actress some weeks back, she explained that what many don’t know about her is that she is a very jovial fellow.

She stated that she does not have the time to mock anyone or listen to rubbish being said about her as she is out to use her movies to create humour in many homes.

According to her, “See, let me tell, I don’t have time to listen to rubbish, as you see me so, that is all about me. You see the way I am playing with you that is just who I am, I don’t have anything to hide, so let them talk.”

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b