You Can Say Rubbish, I’m Just a Jovial Person You Don’t Know…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin
Popular Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has been doing her thing on a solo effort and many have been wondering how she manages to push herself to break boundaries.
Some have even gone far as hating her all because of her comic way of acting which they feel is an insult to people living with disability.
Well, when Nollywoodgists.com caught up with the actress some weeks back, she explained that what many don’t know about her is that she is a very jovial fellow.
She stated that she does not have the time to mock anyone or listen to rubbish being said about her as she is out to use her movies to create humour in many homes.
According to her, “See, let me tell, I don’t have time to listen to rubbish, as you see me so, that is all about me. You see the way I am playing with you that is just who I am, I don’t have anything to hide, so let them talk.”
- Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Releases Stunning Photos to Celebrate her Birhday
- OAP Toke Makinwa Promises to Support Fibroid Patient
- Fans are Already begging me for Money…Actor, Abimbola Kazeem (so mo age mi)
- Actress, Clarion Chukwurah Meets with Femi Adeshina to Create Employment
- Singer, Pasuma Celebrates Daughter as She Graduates from US University
- Chimamanda Adichie joins Bill Clinton, Mother Teresa and Christiane Amanpour as the first African to address the Harvard University Day Speech
- Actor, RMD Melts Hearts as he Slays in Native Outfit
- Actor, John Okafor Celebrates 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary