You Can Say Rubbish, I’m Just a Jovial Person You Don’t Know…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin
Popular Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has been doing her thing on a solo effort and many have been wondering how she manages to push herself to break boundaries.
Some have even gone far as hating her all because of her comic way of acting which they feel is an insult to people living with disability.
Well, when Nollywoodgists.com caught up with the actress some weeks back, she explained that what many don’t know about her is that she is a very jovial fellow.
She stated that she does not have the time to mock anyone or listen to rubbish being said about her as she is out to use her movies to create humour in many homes.
According to her, “See, let me tell, I don’t have time to listen to rubbish, as you see me so, that is all about me. You see the way I am playing with you that is just who I am, I don’t have anything to hide, so let them talk.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong