Nollywood Glamour | 3 May 2017 17:03 CET

Banky W Made the Right Choice in Dating Adesua…Actress, Sola Sobowale Speaks

Veteran Nollywood, Sola Sobowale, has added her voice to the newly engaged couple of singer, Banky W and Adesua Etomi, which has gotten many talking.

Sola stated that she had seen it coming considering the way both parties have been talking about each other noting that Banky’s determination got him the right lady.

Below is what she had to say about the latest couple;

When God says Yes, nobody can say no! My Banky, my one and only Banky , you are one of the sweetest , kindest and honest people I have ever met. In the time I have known you, you have proven to be someone who always knows what he wants and gets it with all determination. Let me tell you, you did not fail in case. You were brave and took this bold step many always seem to run away from.

Omo mi, my Adesua, I remember the conversation we had about finding 'the one'. Funny thing is I saw this happening after seeing you both together on set. I am not sure what it was, but i was moved. I just decided to keep it to myself and simply pray for you.

May God bless your Union. As you both join together, you become stronger, greater and incredible forces. May you always find joy and solace in one another. No one and I repeat NO one shall ever get in the midst of both of you. You shall bless nations with this union. You shall inspire the world with your union. You shall live in eternal happiness for the rest of your lives. Most of all, the love you share for one another shall ever flourish in the name of Jesus! Amen!!! I am so happy for you my darlings! Congratulations to you both. I love youuuu

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b