Banky W Made the Right Choice in Dating Adesua…Actress, Sola Sobowale Speaks
Veteran Nollywood, Sola Sobowale, has added her voice to the newly engaged couple of singer, Banky W and Adesua Etomi, which has gotten many talking.
Sola stated that she had seen it coming considering the way both parties have been talking about each other noting that Banky’s determination got him the right lady.
Below is what she had to say about the latest couple;
When God says Yes, nobody can say no! My Banky, my one and only Banky , you are one of the sweetest , kindest and honest people I have ever met. In the time I have known you, you have proven to be someone who always knows what he wants and gets it with all determination. Let me tell you, you did not fail in case. You were brave and took this bold step many always seem to run away from.
Omo mi, my Adesua, I remember the conversation we had about finding 'the one'. Funny thing is I saw this happening after seeing you both together on set. I am not sure what it was, but i was moved. I just decided to keep it to myself and simply pray for you.
May God bless your Union. As you both join together, you become stronger, greater and incredible forces. May you always find joy and solace in one another. No one and I repeat NO one shall ever get in the midst of both of you. You shall bless nations with this union. You shall inspire the world with your union. You shall live in eternal happiness for the rest of your lives. Most of all, the love you share for one another shall ever flourish in the name of Jesus! Amen!!! I am so happy for you my darlings! Congratulations to you both. I love youuuu
- Kemi Otegbade Allegedly goes into Hiding, Issues Dud Cheque to Eniola Badmus Others
- Actress, princess Chineke gets Lovely Gift from Male Fan (Photo)
- Actress, , Adediwura Set to Support 150 Widows in Nigeria
- Actress, Queen Nwokoye Angry Over Fake Nollywood ‘Wakanda’ Poster
- Veteran Actor, Pat Ata looking Cute, Set to Return to Nollywood
- Actress, Onyii Alexx Steps out in Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Massive Backside
- Singer, Timaya Spoils Mother with Great love
- “I didn't set out to be a Single Parent”…Actress, Oge Okoye