Nollywood Glamour | 3 May 2017 17:03 CET

Banky W Made the Right Choice in Dating Adesua…Actress, Sola Sobowale Speaks

Veteran Nollywood, Sola Sobowale, has added her voice to the newly engaged couple of singer, Banky W and Adesua Etomi, which has gotten many talking.

Sola stated that she had seen it coming considering the way both parties have been talking about each other noting that Banky’s determination got him the right lady.

Below is what she had to say about the latest couple;

When God says Yes, nobody can say no! My Banky, my one and only Banky , you are one of the sweetest , kindest and honest people I have ever met. In the time I have known you, you have proven to be someone who always knows what he wants and gets it with all determination. Let me tell you, you did not fail in case. You were brave and took this bold step many always seem to run away from.

Omo mi, my Adesua, I remember the conversation we had about finding 'the one'. Funny thing is I saw this happening after seeing you both together on set. I am not sure what it was, but i was moved. I just decided to keep it to myself and simply pray for you.

May God bless your Union. As you both join together, you become stronger, greater and incredible forces. May you always find joy and solace in one another. No one and I repeat NO one shall ever get in the midst of both of you. You shall bless nations with this union. You shall inspire the world with your union. You shall live in eternal happiness for the rest of your lives. Most of all, the love you share for one another shall ever flourish in the name of Jesus! Amen!!! I am so happy for you my darlings! Congratulations to you both. I love youuuu

Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb