Beauty | 20 March 2017 08:39 CET

Fire ooo!! See Where Singer, Charly Boy’s Daughter Drew Tattoo

Biko, don’t blame me just that this picture just caught my attention when I was going through some pages about to say my prayers for the day o.

My heart is clean sha, but this Charly Boy’s daughter, Dewy Oputa, is just one super hot model o with the way the tattoos are nicely positioned and designed.

So she opened that part down there for one guy to design chi, I must try my hands in learning how to draw tattoos too so my hands can be very active some days (laugh).

Truly, Charly boy born pikin sha, well she has always been the singer's right hand gang sha.

Singer, Lil Kesh has given his fans something to discuss about after he shared a picture of himself sleeping with a mannequin on his bed. He admitted that he was desperately in need of someone to cuddle and his little figure was what was available
The Obijackson Foundation\'s event, FACE OF OKIJA, is an annual cultural and music festival which showcases the rich cultural Igbo heritage with the aim of empowering the youth, supporting the arts, and exhibiting good social dedicated work. T
Lovers of the Nigerian entertainment industry have endured enough from Davido and his potential in-law, Dele Momodu, after their brief misunderstanding which has lingered for long. The two celebrities fell apart after Davido and his babymama, Soph
It was indeed a great weekend for Nollywood actor, Khing C. Bassey, as he travelled home to officially make his long-time lover his wife forever. The actor and his now wife were already blessed with a son and have been doing fine until recently wh
CEO of Ebony productions, Mo’Abudu, has come out to appreciate Nigerians for helping making the much talked about movie, ‘The Wedding Party 2’ a success. Mo could not hide her joy after the movie wrecked in N20 million in just th