Beauty | 20 March 2017 08:39 CET

Fire ooo!! See Where Singer, Charly Boy’s Daughter Drew Tattoo

Biko, don’t blame me just that this picture just caught my attention when I was going through some pages about to say my prayers for the day o.

My heart is clean sha, but this Charly Boy’s daughter, Dewy Oputa, is just one super hot model o with the way the tattoos are nicely positioned and designed.

So she opened that part down there for one guy to design chi, I must try my hands in learning how to draw tattoos too so my hands can be very active some days (laugh).

Truly, Charly boy born pikin sha, well she has always been the singer's right hand gang sha.

Send all your publications to editor@nollywoodgists.com

2 days ago
[B]Nigerian singer Rayce has joined the long list of artiste tagged with babymama; as his long time girlfriend Ewa, delivered a bouncing baby boy for him in Ilorin, Kwara state.[/B] Sources close to the babymama; Ewa, said that the singer Rayce, w
2 days ago
[B]It’s rather a ‘sad’ one for lovers of Nollywood as many have already began wondering what happened to a Nollywood actress who was severely burnt while on set the movie ‘TATU,’ which is being directed by Don Omope.[/B]
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, has been doing well in her career as an actress and producer and she is also blessed with a happy home filled with strong men but something is still lacking in the home.[/B] Well, the actress recently shared the
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, is a stunner any day and time as she knows the type of material and colour that blends with her skin.[/B] She is into clothing business and definitely, she will want to look good to represent her brand well an
2 days ago
[B]Porthacourt based singer, Duncan Mighty, is not a self-centered artist who is only interested in making money for himself alone but has the thought of others at heart.[/B] The singer sometime ago was performing in Delta state, where he saw a ph
Load More Stories....