Beauty | 20 March 2017 08:39 CET

Fire ooo!! See Where Singer, Charly Boy’s Daughter Drew Tattoo

Biko, don’t blame me just that this picture just caught my attention when I was going through some pages about to say my prayers for the day o.

My heart is clean sha, but this Charly Boy’s daughter, Dewy Oputa, is just one super hot model o with the way the tattoos are nicely positioned and designed.

So she opened that part down there for one guy to design chi, I must try my hands in learning how to draw tattoos too so my hands can be very active some days (laugh).

Truly, Charly boy born pikin sha, well she has always been the singer's right hand gang sha.

[B]A 50-year old retired Customs officer turned native doctor, Akin Babalola, has been convicted and handed two years imprisonment without an option of fine for defrauding a 72-year old woman, Mrs Dinah Grace over ‘love portion’.[/B] T
[B]Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has joined some Nigerians in criticizing the recently built statue of South African president, Jacob Zuma, in Imo state.[/B] The singer and some Nigerians were shocked at the news and pictures of
[B]Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has kind of been silent for a while and that is because she has been hijacked by friends while traveling on a business trip.[/B] The actress shared her fun story by letting her fans know that she is doing fine
[B]The reigning Face Of Nigeria World winner Ijeoma Okafor Maryann has been engaged by her long time friend Julius Ekweozor, the General Overseer Of Charismatic Restoration City.[/B] ‎ The exclusive engagement hangout followed lovely photo ses
[B]A cross-section of Nigerians has commended the President, General Muhammadu Buhari, for his deft management of what could easily have blown into a national crisis – the exchanges between the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe